1. All postage of vouchers are to UK addresses only
2. All vouchers are valid for 12 months from the date of sale unless otherwise stated. Vouchers not used within this time will be forfeited with no entitlement to refund or exchange.
3. All vouchers must be booked in advance.
4. Reservations are subject to availability, at our discretion. Please call the telephone number specified on the restaurant’s home page to make your reservation. Purchase of a voucher is not a guarantee of a reservation.
5. Vouchers can be used as full or part payment on goods and services at The Lucky Onion, in the UK. Purchases made with vouchers are not refundable in cash.
6. Vouchers are not transferable, refundable in cash or replaceable if lost, destroyed or stolen.
7. Experience vouchers must be presented by the bearer on arrival. The voucher number must be mentioned when booking.
8. Vouchers purchased for experiences can be exchanged for the experience detailed on the voucher or for goods and services up to the value of that experience. Items ordered in addition to the experience and discretionary service charges/gratuities are not included in the price of experience vouchers.
9. Experience Vouchers cannot be exchanged between restaurants.
10. Vouchers for experience days are only valid with a booking and no admittance shall be permitted for persons without a booking.
11. Vouchers can only be used for a single transaction; any remaining amount is not exchangeable for cash or another voucher and will be automatically forfeited.
12. Risk will pass to the customer upon delivery and title will pass upon receipt of payment in full. Where vouchers are dispatched by email, risk will pass to the customer when the email is sent and title will pass upon receipt of payment in full.
13. The company reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions without prior notice.
Valid for 12 months from voucher start date.